Home Forums Club Activities Upcoming Events Sept 2023 Happy Hour

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Logan Loeb
    Participant

This month’s Happy Hour is Sunday, September 24th.
    We will be pouring from 3 PM to 5 PM at Lion Bridge.
    What is needed:
    1) Volunteer workers; 2 minimum, but 3-4 would be good. Please bring something to share if you can.
    2) Beer contributions; in bottles and/or growlers; kegs are acceptable, but you will need to bring everything you need to dispense from your keg/kegs and containers/coolers to keep your brews cold. We will pour for at least two hours, and in 2 oz samples, so we will not need tons of beer, but it is nice to have 4-6+ varieties that we could offer. And, if you like, we can go past 5 PM, but that will be up to the volunteers hosting the Happy Hour.
    You can sign-up here by responding to this post, to volunteer your time and/or beer. Let’s meet at the brewery around 2:30 PM to set-up and be ready to go at 3 PM. This is a great opportunity to pour your brews and get feedback from like-minded people who enjoy craft beer.

Tony Browning
    Participant

I’ll be there. Not sure what beers (if any) I’m bringing. Nothing new – just leftovers from Festival Season. I’ll sample them and see if any are fit to drink. Will bring the OK ones to the meeting tonight for others to weigh in on them.

Tony Browning
    Participant

Well, they didn’t suck, so I’m bring Szechuan Saison, Weasels and Aussie Sparkling to the Happy Hour.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.